Emergency Drills Completed
Great Lakes Academy 2016-2017 EMERGENCY DRILLS
5 Drills required. 3 Fire drills must be completed before 12/1
September 20, 2016 @ 11:30 a.m.
2 Drills required. 1 Tornado drill must be completed during the month of March.
November 17, 2016 @ 2:00 p.m.
SHELTER DRILL (Active Shooter / Occupant restricted to building)
3 Drills required. 1 Shelter drill must be completed before 12/1 and 1 must be completed after 1/1 of the school year
September 28, 2016 @ 10:00 a.m.
November 30, 2016 @ 2:00 p.m.
(Life Skills Center 142 Auburn Ave., Pontiac, MI. 248-322-1164)
ACT ALARM 1-586-792-2222 (K1176)
- The office will notify ACT Alarm prior to conducting a drill.
- Ron Alexander will operate the alarm pull.
- Each staff member has a copy of drill procedures and exit route maps.
- Teachers keep updated student roster and emergency contact list in their Emergency Envelope (located in each classroom).
- Teachers leave instructions/Emergency Envelope for substitute teachers.